Ray’s Mom Packet from school:
- I love my mom because she reads me Black Beaty
- I love my mom because she helps me read
- I love my mom because she makes me laugh by ticllikling me
- I love my mom because she taught me how to read
- I love to hear my Mom sing a lot
- I love my Mom because finds time to read
- I know my Mom cares because she tillkells me
- I know my Mom is smart because she is a teacher
- I love my Mom because she works so hard at work
- I love my Mom because she’s the BEST MOM EVER!
Apparently, I read a lot with Ray. And of course, tillkle. And did I mention that he and I read together?
And I’m the proudest teacher mother there is… I’ll also be the Mom sniffling over here in the corner. (Or should I say “snilfle?) And, you know, probably reading.